Mums and Fall Works in the Garden

It seems this fall is going to stay longer than expected in Romania. Mums are blooming in my garden and I still have vegetables to can from the vegetable garden.




Although snow was forecasted for last week, now they say it's getting warmer, much warmer than usual...well, I can't say I'm not happy about it! This means I still have time to finish all the work I have to do in my garden. Digging is going slowly, but surely. I have been digging in the vegetable garden for the last 4 weeks and still have 1/3 left.


When I saw the roses in the park were trimmed back and mounded, I had to stop digging the garden and trim back my roses too. I also "covered" them with dirt, making mounds around them.


I also dug up around the trees.

My doggies were watching me all this time. Meet Trica, Fetica and Buck.

Buck

Fetica


Comments

Popular Posts