Hello to the world!

Hi all! I'm happy to have finally made my own blog where I can post things from my country. My favorite subject is 'plants' , so if you are a gardener you will find many interesting subjects which I will write down here, especially from what has been happening in my garden. The picture I posted is from my garden, this summer.
My garden is small, but I've planted lots of perennials, especially roses. I also have irises, columbines, foxgloves, tulips, daffodils, mums, asters, daisies, spiderwort, dianthus, wall flowers, yellow bells, daylilies, trumpet vine. I also have medicinal plants and herbs such as, mint, salvia, yarrow, lavander, pyrethrum, St. John's wort.
I have a few fruit trees, cherry, sour cherry and apricot, also raspberry bush and strawberries. A firethorn bush enchants me with its beautiful orange berries. I also have 3 lilacs, lilac, mauve and a double white. MImosa tree is still young, but it's going to be beautiful, next to my apricot tree and lilacs, in the front beds. Soon this will be a crowded area because a wisteria vine is starting to grow just as I speak. Another vine will take over on the right fence.
Thuja are growing as hedges along the aront alley, but I plan to have more hegdes in the back yard. I have two wonderful fir trees, one normal and one silver.  
I'm sowing annuals seeds every spring, in the garden or indoors, then I plant the seedlings outside. Some of them are reseeding, such as pansies or portulaca, poppies - red and orange, from California, balms, mirabilis, morning glories, calendulas, French marigold.

Comments

  1. hi ! your flowers are beautiful ! I too love plants and gardening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thank you! What flowers do you have in your garden?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts